Tagged by bare-bearhands to write 15 things that make me happy !(: She’s sweet, y’all.
- Everything about Montreal in the summer.
- Driving on with the windows on warm nights.
- Night driving in general, especially if I have the road to myself.
- Certain songs.
- When people know my name and/or…
1. meeting new people and discovering i just met awesome people
2. going out of town to hang out with good friends/my sister
3. being in new places that are cute and/or explorable
4. “sleepovers”. movie marathon nights.
5. horses/horseback riding.
6. going out to eat in the city with either my family or a group of friends
7. music festivals/outdoor city events, especially if spontaneous
8. feeling like i’m wearing a good outfit.
9. witnessing an act of kindness between strangers
10. feeling smart or appreciated or important (does not happen often enough, this one)
11. feeling on top of things (REALLY doesn’t happen often)
12. having a good day with no interruption from my dumb mind
13. finding a really cool new purchase
14. rad random and brief interactions with strangers
15. sincere positive attention
In no particular order.
Thanks, flo. c:
I don’t know how to tag people? But I nominate
1. Shows where people get yelled at in kitchens
3. R Kelly’s ignition remix
4. Danny DeVito
5. Fiddler on the Roof
6. Old Country Music
9. Making people laugh
11. Bird Law
12. Bar Rescue marathons
13. Cool Animals
15. Telling people I’m from Texas
That was a lot of typing manofthehoursaidgoodbyefornow